I received my health coach training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I studied numerous dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
My teachers included:
- Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- Dr. Mark Hyman, MD, Chairman of the Board, Institute for Functional Medicine
I am also a Certified Master Practioner in NLP. I studied at the former New England Institute of NLP with the late Richard Clarke and Elizabeth Hearn. The New England Institute partnered with Robert Dilts, one of the most well-recognized developers, trainers and practitioners in the field of NLP. Robert was a frequent guest trainer at the Institute.
I incorporate many of the NLP techniques into my health coaching practice. These techniques, once learned, will support you in every area of your life.
My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and my passion for cooking whole, fresh food, I work with clients to help them make the lifestyle changes they desire. The scope of this work will have a positive impact on every aspect of your life.